FIRST TIME CLIENTS
IMPORTANT POLICIES TO NOTE:
PARKING: DON’T FORGET TO BRING COINS! A metered coin-only parking lot is located behind our building. Enter off Aulike St. or Maluniu Ave. It provides the most direct access to the stairway that leads to the studio and is an affordable $0.60 for 48 mins or $0.75 for one hour. The lot tends to be busiest during Cinnamon’s breakfast and lunch rush.
LATE ENTRY NOT ALLOWED: Mahalo for understanding that for your safety, first-timers will not be permitted to attend class late. Doors are locked once class starts. Please allow enough time to park and arrive at the studio a minimum of 10 minutes before class to get a brief tour, Megaformer orientation, and to rent or buy grip socks if you need them.
CLASS LIMITS: One session per day.
CANCELLATIONS: DUE TO THE LIMITED CAPACITY OF OUR SESSIONS, WE HAVE A CANCELLATION WINDOW OF TWELVE (12) HOURS PRIOR TO THE BOOKED SESSION TIME TO AVOID FEES AND/OR LOSS OF CREDITS. Please scroll down to STUDIO POLICIES for full details.
USING WAITLIST: IF YOU REMAIN ON WAITLIST AFTER THE 12 HOUR CANCELLATION WINDOW (AND UP TO 2 HOURS PRIOR TO THE CLASS TIME) AND YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY MOVED INTO AN OPEN SPOT, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SHOW UP OR BE SUBJECT TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY. Please scroll down to STUDIO POLICIES for full details.
GRIP SOCKS: For safety and hygiene, grip socks are required. They are available to rent or purchase at the studio.
Due to the very limited capacity of our sessions and to ensure all clients have a fair opportunity to attend open spots, we have a cancellation window of twelve (12) hours prior to the booked class time.
- All cancellations MUST BE DONE ONLINE through your account/app. Due to staff limitations, classes cannot be canceled via phone, SMS, or email.
- Cancellations made outside of 12 hours will incur a $15 late cancel fee
- Cancellation attempts that occur at the cut-off period of two (2) hours prior to class will be denied and you will be expected to attend or incur a $25 no-show fee.
Due to the limited capacity in our class sessions, we offer and encourage you to join available waitlist classes. However, to show consideration for fellow clients, please use the waitlist responsibly and with our cancellation policies in mind.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MANAGE AND CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR WAITLISTS ONLINE OR IN-APP. Do not solely depend on emails/notifications as tech issues can occur.
- You can join the waitlist for classes that are listed as WAITLIST OPEN.
- If you’re in POSITION 1, you will be AUTOMATICALLY MOVED into class if a spot opens and notified via email or app notification.
- To check the status of your waitlist position, log in to your account online or view in-app via the booking > waitlist tab. Spots tend to open up as you get closer to class and you will see your position # update when they do.
- IF YOU REMAIN ON THE WAITLIST AFTER THE 12-HOUR CANCEL WINDOW (AND UP TO 2 HOURS PRIOR TO CLASS TIME) AND YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY MOVED INTO AN OPEN SPOT, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO SHOW UP OR BE SUBJECT TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY.
- IF YOU CAN NO LONGER ATTEND A CLASS, YOU MUST REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE WAITLIST TO AVOID BEING MOVED INTO A CLASS AND INCURRING FEES. This is especially important for early morning and weekend classes.
- If you join multiple waitlists on the same day and you get moved into a class, you MUST remove yourself from the other waitlist spots to avoid being moved into those and be subject to our cancellation policy.
- For members using the KOMO mobile app, please make sure that you have the notifications enabled for the KOMO app on your phone's main app settings. You can check for notifications you may have missed by clicking on the profile icon (top left corner) within the app. For members who have never logged in using the KOMO mobile app, be sure you have opted-in to receive emails from us.
Going off island for an extended time period of one month or more? Put your account on hold! This courtesy is a perk exclusively available to our auto-pay members. Hold periods must be a minimum of one week and a maximum of three (3) weeks.
To request a hold on your account, please email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Include the exact dates of your hold time. We will adjust your payment renewal date accordingly. Your membership will be automatically released from hold after the last date you provide.
- MANA members get two (2) holds free.
- Requests outside of the complimentary holds can be done for a fee of $25.
- If the hold is due to illness or medical reasons, the $25 fee is waived if a medical note from your physician is provided. Please speak to management for details.
- You are responsible for canceling all classes during your hold time that may have been previously scheduled in order to avoid no-show charges.
- IF YOU NEED TO EXTEND YOUR HOLD: Please submit your request in writing at least seven (7) business days prior to the end of the holding period. To prevent miscommunication and the potential for technical issues, it is your responsibility to confirm your request has been received and processed. PLEASE FOLLOW UP WITH US VIA PHONE AT (808) 691-9161 IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR REQUEST. If your membership is released from hold on the agreed-upon date and we have not received or confirmed your request to extend the hold period or cancel your membership, any and all dues that process after this date are non-refundable.
SAME DAY CLASS SWITCHES:
Subject to availability, you can switch classes on the same day without fees by canceling your booked class no later than two (2) hours prior to your ORIGINAL booked class time and rebooking into an available class time. YOU MUST CALL THE STUDIO AT (808) 691-9161 TO INFORM US OF YOUR COMPLETED SWITCH as our system does not automatically distinguish a cancellation from a switch. Please note, that an attempt to switch less than two (2) hours prior to your ORIGINAL booked class start time will be blocked by our booking platform. Subject to availability, you must call the studio to process and there is a $15 class change fee. Your switch is confirmed once you receive a Booking Confirmation email.
PAYMENT METHODS: We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, ACH and DEBIT. Valid credit or debit cards must be kept on file for active clients. All sessions must be prepaid. We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that result from transactions.
DISCOUNTS: Student & Educators get 10% OFF our regular priced memberships and class packages. First-time and promotional offers are not included. Please contact the studio to arrange via phone or email. Must present current & valid student/teacher ID to verify eligibility upon first visit and provide verification of eligibility quarterly. Discount cannot be combined with other offers. All standard studio terms & policies apply.
Auto-pay memberships require an initial three (3) month commitment. Thereafter, your membership will automatically renew month to month. Automatic renewals may be canceled at any time after your initial 3-month commitment (We’d hate to see you go!). One month is considered any 30 consecutive days, not the first date of the actual month.
Membership Holds: Please scroll up to the Studio Policies section for information.
Membership Cancellation: Requests MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING 30 days prior to your next renewal period. There will be an early cancellation fee of $150 for requests made outside of this period, no exceptions. To remove doubt about potential email or technical issues, it is your responsibility to confirm your request has been received and processed.
PLEASE FOLLOW UP WITH US VIA PHONE AT (808) 691-9161 IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR REQUEST. If your membership renews and we have not received or confirmed your request to cancel your membership, thank you for your understanding that any and all dues that process after this date are non-refundable.
Canceling the auto-renewal of your membership prevents any future booking and cancels all scheduled classes booked beyond your expiration date. If you cancel your membership and want to rejoin, it will be at the current rate (former rates are not retroactive).
Class packs can’t be shared and are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Standard rate class packs expire three (3) to six (6) months from date of purchase. Please be sure you are aware of the validity period of your packages upon purchase. STRICTLY NO EXTENSION OF CLASS CREDITS beyond the expiration date.
All Individual and duo private sessions and package sessions are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Private groups of 5 or more are considered studio buyouts. Please email email@example.com to inquire.