FIRST TIME CLIENTS
IMPORTANT POLICIES TO NOTE:
Parking: DON’T FORGET TO BRING COINS! A metered coin-only parking lot is located behind our building. Enter off Aulike St. or Maluniu Ave. It provides the most direct access to the stairway that leads to the studio and is an affordable $0.60 for 48 mins or $0.75 for one hour.
Arrival: Please allow enough time to park so that you can be at the studio a minimum of 10 minutes before class to meet with your instructor if it is your first visit. Mahalo for understanding that for your safety, first-timers that arrive late will not be permitted to attend class. Doors may be locked once class starts for added security.
Class Limitations: 1 class per day maximum.
Class Cancellation Policy: To ensure all clients have a fair opportunity to attend class, we have an eight (8) hour cancellation period. Please scroll down to the Studio Policies Section for full details.
Waitlist/Switching Classes: Please scroll down to the Studio Policies for information.
Grip Socks: For safety and hygiene, they must be worn during class. You can find them for purchase online and at many retailers that sell fitness apparel. If you need a pair, please be sure to add a credit card to your account. Grip socks are available to rent ($2) or purchase ($20) at the studio. All rates quoted do not include Hawaii State GET which will be calculated upon checkout.
Memberships allow the following number of classes in a one (1) month period:
- HOA: eight (8) classes
- MANA: unlimited (one visit per day)
Note: All memberships have access to all class types on the schedule and allow up to one visit per day. Auto-pay memberships require an initial three (3) month commitment. Thereafter, your membership will automatically renew month to month. Automatic renewals may be cancelled at any time after your initial 3 month commitment (We’d hate to see you go!). One month is considered any 30 consecutive days, not the first date of the actual month. Cancellation requests must be received 30 days prior to your next renewal period. There will be an early cancellation fee of $50 for requests made outside of this period.
Cancelling the auto-renewal of your membership prevents any future booking and cancels all scheduled classes booked beyond your expiration date. If you cancel your membership and want to rejoin at a later date, pricing is not retroactive. Your new membership will be at the then current rate.
Members can put memberships on hold for $25 for up to three (3) weeks. ‘OHANA members get one (1) hold free. MANA members get two (2) holds free per year. Beyond this, hold fees are $25 (see Membership Holds in Studio Policies for full information).
- One visit per day allowed. Prerequisites for Specialty Classes must be adhered to.
- Valid credit card on file required.
- Can’t be shared and are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Standard rate class packs expire six (6) months from date of purchase.
- All private packages valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Valid credit card on file required.
Class Cancellation Policy: To ensure all members and clients have a fair opportunity to attend class, we have an eight (8) hour cancellation period:
- We understand that life happens. Please do not call to cancel your class.
- All cancellations MUST BE DONE ONLINE through your account to prevent any miscommunication or missed messages/calls.
- If you know you won’t be able to make your reserved class, log into your account to cancel your reservation. We appreciate your kōkua!
- Cancellations made at least eight (8) hours in advance WILL NOT incur a fee.
Booking cancellations made less than 8 hours from the class start time are considered late cancel and will incur a late fee as outlined below that will be charged to your credit card on file. We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late fees.
Cancellation Fees: Auto-Pay Memberships
- Made at least 8 hours prior to the start of class: No fee.
- Late cancel: $15 fee
- No show/no cancel: $25 fee & forfeit of one (1) class.
Cancellation Fees: Class Packs, Drop-ins, & Third Party (Ie: ClassPass)
- Made at least 8 hours prior to the start of class: No fee
- Late cancel: $15 fee
- No show/no cancel: $25 fee & forfeit of one (1) class
Due to the limited spots in each class and as a consideration to other clients, if you miss three (3) booked classes, the account will be penalized and you will not be able to book classes. If this happens to you, please contact the studio when you are ready and able to book and attend your classes. Mahalo!
Is your schedule running earlier than expected or a little late? You can switch classes without a class change fee by canceling your booked class as soon as you know you would like to switch, but no less than two (2) hours prior to the original booked class start time. If you switch classes less than two (2) hours prior to class start time there is a $15 class change fee. Your switch is confirmed once you receive a Booking Confirmation email.
Going off island for an extended time period of one month or more? Put your account on hold! This courtesy is a perk exclusively available to our auto-pay members. Hold periods must be a minimum of one week and a maximum of three (3) weeks. We will adjust your payment renewal date accordingly.
- ‘OHANA members get one (1) hold free.
- MANA members get two (2) holds free.
- Requests outside of the complimentary holds can be done for a fee of $25.
- If the hold is due to illness or medical reasons, the $25 fee is waived if a medical note from your physician is provided. Please speak to management for details.
- You are responsible for cancelling all classes during your hold time that may have been previously scheduled in order to avoid no-show charges.
- Any required $25 hold fee will be charged to your account upon confirmation of your membership hold. Unless otherwise arranged, your membership will be automatically released from hold after the last date of your hold.
- To request a hold on your account, please email the studio to submit your request.
- Please provide the exact dates of your hold time so we can make the necessary adjustments to your account.
Is your schedule running earlier than expected or a little late? You can switch classes without a class change fee by calling or emailing the front desk as soon as you know you would like to switch, but no less than two (2) hours prior to the original class start time. If you switch classes less than two (2) hours prior to class start time there is a $15 class change fee. Your switch is confirmed once you receive a Booking Confirmation email.
Class full? Add yourself to the waitlist! We encourage you to put yourself on the waitlist for your favorite class. If a spot opens up, all waitlist clients will receive a notification:
- For members using the KOMO mobile app, you will be notified via a PUSH NOTIFICATION. Please make sure that you have the notifications enabled for the KOMO app on your phone's main app settings.
- You can check for notifications you may have missed by clicking on the profile icon (top left corner) within the app.
- For members who have never logged in using the KOMO mobile app, you will be notified via email.
The client who claims the open spot is on a first come, first served basis. Please do not rely on the push notifications and/or email alone, as there are always the potential for technical difficulties, spam problems, junk mail issues, and potential email server hiccups. It is your responsibility to log-in to the studio app or website to check your notification messages within the app to stay on top of your waitlist request. Mahalo for your kokua!
Payment Methods: Our preferred payment method is GoCardless (ACH) and DEBIT. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. All classes must be prepaid.
Discounts: Student & Educators get 10% Off regular priced memberships and class packages. Presale and First Time Offers are not included. Please contact the studio to arrange via phone or email. Must present current & valid student/teacher ID to verify eligibility upon first visit and provide verification of eligibility quarterly. Discount cannot be combined with other offers. All standard studio terms & policies apply.