YOUR PLAN FOR A STRONG BODY, MIND, & LIFE
BOOK YOUR FIRST CLASS
Experience a Megaformer class. Our inspiring instructors will guide you through an intentionally-designed, efficient, and effective workout.
CHOOSE A MEMBERSHIP
Strengthen your body and mind with the unbeatable energy of our in-studio group classes. Decide how often you want to invest in yourself and enjoy our best per class rates.
LOOK & FEEL YOUR BEST
We don’t treat you like a barcode. You’re ‘Ohana! We’ll hold you accountable to your greatness so you leave each class your most strong, sweaty, and confident self!
Get in the best shape of your life at KOMO Studio
UNMOTIVATED BY BORING WORKOUTS THAT LACK GUIDANCE AND RESULTS?
AT KOMO, OUR INSPIRING INSTRUCTORS LEAD ADDICTIVE CLASSES THAT ARE ENDLESSLY CHALLENGING AND FRESH SO YOU CAN REACH NEW BESTS THAT WILL KEEP YOU COMING BACK FOR MORE.
- Do you find yourself struggling to stick to a consistent fitness routine, hopping from one crowded gym or fitness class to the next only to be frustrated with overcrowded spaces and basic workouts?
- Do you feel alone and isolated working out from home?
- Is the money you’re trying to save by doing what you’ve always done worth the time you’re losing without a motivating expert that will guide and inspire you to reach your goals?
AS SEEN IN…
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
- “This unique workout is something everyone should try... unlike anything else out there!!"Joe M.
- “The instructors at KOMO motivate you to get through the challenging movements and encourage you to do hard things on purpose. They make you feel important like it’s the best part of their day.”Melissa M.
- “You don’t only get a physical workout but you train your mentality to be stronger.”George O.
- Hazuki R.
“I have tried everything from cycling, yoga, Crossfit, etc. and I have never come across anything like this.”
- Irma B.
“KOMO is home. It is my oxygen. It is and continues to be a visceral experience. I'm a mom. I'm a widow. I'm a human with two arms and three children who depend on me. KOMO fills my cup, which allows me to pour, to give, and to still feel whole.”